Custom matches can be created by going to Play -> Custom Match. There are no special requirements to creating a custom match but a minimum of 8 players are required to start a game. Please check below for more details.
There are other answers below:
How to join a Game. Assure that all players are in the same area as the host. Navigate to the “Choose Game Mode” screen at the bottom right. Select the “ Custom Match ” button located at the bottom right of the screen. Enter the password given by the tournament organizer. Select “Play” and wait for the Match To begin.
1. Name your custom match and set it to either public or private. 2. Select a game mode (normal is the standard “battle royale” experience). 3. Select a preset—more of these will be made available over time. 4. These are default settings which are necessary to create any custom match. 5.
how to make/set up a custom match in PUBG – ( detailed ) make people join it guide. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting …
From the main menu, select the Custom Match tab along the top navigation bar. Hit the Filter tab to the left, and filter by game mode. This’ll make finding a match type you want much easier. Now, filter the results by Public only.
Press the play button and select the custom match. You are now ready to play the custom match with your friends. Steps to make a custom match. Firstly, you need to download the application known as the PUBG test server; then, you need to open and launch the application and wait while it loads fully.
Things to keep in mind when creating custom matches: The number of total created custom games at once are limited. At least 4 players are required to start the match. You can keep the game in a waiting room for up to two hours. Custom …
3. Create a FFA stage. With up to 100 players per match, PUBG needs a special kind of match, available in the FFA Stages, containing both the Simple Stage and Bracket-type FFA Stages. Create the one you need in the Structure menu. Name your …
I tried to do one yesterday but it says you need more players to start the game. 1. level 2. Op · 4 yr. ago. Seems like a major flaw in the design. 2. level 1. · 4 yr. ago. u need atleast 10 players to start a custom match.
PUBG: How to join custom matches
- From the main menu, select the Custom Match tab along the top navigation bar.
- Hit the Filter tab to the left, and filter by game mode. This’ll make finding a match type you want much easier.
- Now, filter the results by Public only. This’ll make it so you’ll only search for games that anyone can join, as opposed to those which require a special password.